Monday, April 2, 2012

April 2, 2012

Dear, MoM
Hey I liked that you wrote a couple short emails, I havent gotten any other mail the last 2 weeks Im not sure maybe they are sending it to the wrong place or have misplaced it. And my visa dont worry about that either because I have no clue whats going on with it and I will call you probably when I get it. Im hoping it will be a whole transfer so don't worry about it.

I love it here. Like I said before we are in a really rich neighborhood and I see so many nice cars and I have ridden in some nice ones too. When we walk along the busier roads people always honk and wave at us and random people sometimes pick us up. I really wouldn't mind staying here my whole mission because its so cool here.

I got a call a couple days ago from President Miller asking if I had a drivers liscence. Then this morning I got a call from a guy from the mission office saying I need to have you guys get me a
driving record because I will be getting a car and driving this week. Oh man I miss driving so much I cant wait! I tell everyone its my favorite hobby. Anyways I got to tell them I already had a driving
record because my mom made me get one. You must have known something because I thought you were crazy for having me renew my liscence and getting a driving record because I'm going to Mexico.

I will be fine I put my pictures on a thumb drive and I sent all the good ones to you guys. Hey what's Jamie's baby's name again you saidit was melani but they might change the name?

There are tons of less actives here so we mostly visit less actives. Its kindof hard to find new investigators but we have some we are teaching. I had never heard of the ward mission process before but Im not sure if we had it all in place back home. I think most all wards dont understand it right and our mission presidency is working hard to teach everyone about it. Here its mostly the youth that are inviting friends to hear the lessons. Email me back about it and tell me how our ward is doing with it and I will email back and see if I can help with anything.

How is the family doing? Please update me on how my sisters are doing because I havent heard from them. Hows grandma and grandpa doing? I hope you guys are doing good and doing what you should do. Dont forget to write back and include pictures of stuff, and not pictures of me because I see myself all the time. I love you guys and hope to hear from you.
Love, Jake


PS I havent taken any new pictures because most all the nice cars I see are moving so the porsche was at the provo temple and the bucket held the bathroom cleaning supplies for the 2th floor which we cleaned a lot of saturdays. Thank you come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment