Dear Family,
Hey today I am doing good. We got transfers and my companion is leaving and I am getting Elder Moreno. Im really excited because Elder Davis is coming from Xalapa to be in my district so that will be fun.
Hey today I am doing good. We got transfers and my companion is leaving and I am getting Elder Moreno. Im really excited because Elder Davis is coming from Xalapa to be in my district so that will be fun.
So that was a good way to end transfers with Elder Rodiles. Earlier this week we had to go with a missionary who doesnt have a companion to his area. He has a couple small towns and one is right by the beach so we got to go there and take pictures on the beach. We also made cheese at the bishops house and I thought it was funny or ironic that they had us wash our hands after we made the cheese and not before. I just cant wait to see what happens when I take my de-worming pills in a couple months.
We had our baptisms yesterday and Rosa and Carlos got baptized. Julio didnt get baptized because his doctor says he cant leave the house because he has bad feet. They look worse than grampa meyers feet. But yeah we baptized Rosa before church and she is very happy. She told us after when we were eating at her house that she was so sleepy in church but that since she has already decided to be a member she needs to overcome that problem. She is great now I want to help her daughters husband get baptized so their family can be sealed in the temple. He will be hard though because he has never given the missionaries time to talk to him. He works until 10:30 every day except for fridays so we will be visiting him friday.
Carlos baptism was after church so we had more time to take pictures. It was good his best friend, who has 4 months being a member, and carlos girlfriend gave great talks and everyone was so happy for him. Now we just need to convince him and his best friend to serve missions.
So anyways thats about all thats gone on with me. Thats so cool that colton hare got his call to argentina and that michael is putting in his papers. You should send pictures of the porch railing and have my sisters send pictures of the wedding and stuff like that. Thats so great about them being endowed I miss going to the temple. Ok well Id better get going we have to visit lots of people and eat lots of food before my companion leaves. I love you guys.
Love, Jake




No comments:
Post a Comment