Monday, December 3, 2012

December 3, 2012

Dear family,
You went to the Bahamas? Im confused... But oh well thats alright I had a vacation too so dont feel bad.  Today we went to the beach. It was nice and warm, not too hot and I got a nice sunburn. We played soccer and uno and had a fun time. Then we went to a members house and ate fish. It was so good and so different but now we dont have time to do hardly anything so we will be rushing through our last hour of p-day.

 Later that week we painted a room in a recent converts house in my ward. I guess we didnt paint it we white washed it with powdery like fine cement type of stuff. Im not sure but it was really hard to do and it took a really long time but it was fun.

 Last monday after I emailed we went to a nonmembers house and made donuts with him and it was fun. I made sure to write down all the ingrediants (but they are in grams so that might be tricky) and I took videos of the important parts. They were pretty good but I ate too much but we will definately make some when I get back.


Hmm not too much to talk about but this past week went good we had ups and downs but mostly all ups and the work is progressing. I had a good experience with fasting last sunday I fasted for the chance to find and get new investigators. During church a really good sister came up to us and said that she had also fasted and one of her aunts wants her granddaughter to be mormon to turn her life around. So that was a big blessing and we will make sure to take care of the blessings that we get so that we can be trusted with more blessings.

 Well thats about all Ive got to say I hope you like the pictures and I will try to write a longer letter next week. Take care and be safe and know that I love you all even though I dont think too much about stuff. I love you guys.

LOVE, Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment