Monday, January 28, 2013

January 28, 2013

Dear Family,

Well this week is another week that has gone by very fast with the usual ups and downs.  One thing that has happened is that we have an investigator and we  found out he has a problem with drugs because we went to his house and we smelled lots of glue.  The good thing though is that when we got references from him he told us about his dad.  We talked to people about his dad and they say that he is the nicest man in the world so we invited him to church and he came to church and it was great. 

Another thing that happened to us this week is that we got really sick and it was so bad we had to go to the doctor.  I learned that a lot of doctors here dont make that much money because the visit was $25 pesos which is less than $2 dollars.  It was alright though we just took some advils and immodiums and we were alright.
 Oh another thing that we did is we bought milk.  We were at a members house and a guy on a motorcycle stopped by selling fresh milk so we bought a gallon.  We then had it boiled then put it in the refrigerator then we tried it.  To me it smells really bad especially the cream but it tastes good.
 
 
Well anyways I am at president lopez house which makes me want to move to mexico and have a house just like his and we have to go so I cant write anymore.  Also sister lopez says "hola".   I love you guys and I got lots of letters and downloaded lots of music today (including religious johny cash songs) so I am happy.  I love you guys.



                                           Love, Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment