Monday, February 18, 2013

February 18, 2013

Dear Family,

 
Well I started to write my letter in spanish so that was weird.  Maybe I should try that some day and see what you think.  Well anyways this week has been pretty good nothing too big going on.  We were supposed to have transfers but President Lopez wanted to do them a new way this time so tonight the zone leaders will call me and tomorrow I will tell my district and wednesday in the morning are the transfers.  A little different and sad because those that will be leaving wont have more than a day to say goodbyes to everyone, but Im sure I will be staying but who knows.  

Hey so Jeffrey is getting married thats great you guys need to get started on my life sized poster so you can have it in erins and nicks weddings also.  Hey how is Jessica doing is she getting sick a lot or feeling fine?  Hey Im sure you all heard about the Pope resigning.  Its pretty sad here in Mexico and its in the news every day (not that I watch the news just walking in the streets and seeing the TVs).  Its a good thing though because a lot of catholics now have lots of questions and want to know what we think about the Pope resigning.  My goal is to obtain at least 1 framed picture of the Pope and I will be happy because I imagine that everyone should be throwing out their pope art to get new pope art.

Thats strange about my package but yeah just send it again and it will be alright.  A couple days ago I got lots of letters from everyone and there were some letters that were sent in october and 1 from the end of January (from grandma) so just know everyone, not to send stuff to the mission veracruz because the letters and dearelders that were sent a long time ago were sent to the veracruz mission.  

Ok well sorry theres not that much to talk about its just the usual here in Coatepec.  Maybe I will be moved from here in a couple days but who knows.  Take care and have a fun time driving cars because I miss that.  I love you guys.



                                                        Love, Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment