Dear Family,
Its kindof crazy how fast it happened I am in Sandy in an
english speaking area so not much spanish practice for me. We live in an area
that is mostly really really well off. I have never seen so many nice cars
(audi bmw merc infiniti porche) in my life I really like it. We dont talk to
lots of non members but lots of people who havent been to church in forever and
are basically nonmember. I am doing good I have a great companion his name is
Elder Aveiro. He is from the island of jersey (between england and france) and
he speaks spanish and portugese along with english. We really eat well the
dinner every day with a member is great. Its different how my area is so rich
and Im going to go to mexico soon where it will be poor. Pray for the people we
are teaching its kind of hard. Its really hard to just find people home. But
yeah Im doing great and hopefully I can load lots of mtc pictures on here so you
can put them on the blog thingy. My p days are on monday so
write back before then. I thought of things I needed but I cant remember them
at the moment Im thinking my camera might die some day because it would vibrate
once in a while and cameras arent supposed to vibrate, weird. Hows everything
in the outside world with family going? I love you guys, be safe and more
importantly try to be better all the time.
Love, Jake
Hamberlin's
Thanks for the news paxton is so funny I cant wait to see him when he is a couple years older and the same with Tegan but not the same for you and Andy. Im loving my new area but its different than I thought. I thought Id be teaching in the spanish speaking area but instead Im in Sandy in a really rich part where all the houses are huge and an english style called "Tudor" you should look it up its cool. It kindof reminds me of midway. So yeah we dont speak any spanish here but we do see tons of nice cars all over Im always tempted to take pictures. Thats cool about Jessica moving in hopefully she can get a job. I sent all my good pictures to mom but I will try to send you the same ones. Take care and Keep up the good emails I love hearing about your life and how you guys are doing.
Love, Jake
No comments:
Post a Comment