Monday, March 5, 2012

March 5, 2012

Dear Mother,
First of all the dear elder thing was weird I guess there is another Jake Brown in here so he had been getting my mail for a while (I think he got a couple on thursday) and he didn't do anything about it till monday. So yeah don't give up on the dear elders and please don't write me over the weekend because no dear elders on weekends and they print them off around 5-6pm and mondays are the only days i can write.

 Thats cool about the new car I hope you didnt pay too much for it. You should have dad talk to mike greenolch about acadias and traverses though...Yeah youd better send me a dear elder today when you read my email about what the new traverse has so I can pass judgement on you guys. Ok mom I know how you got when Jeffrey would email you back and not answer any of your questions, you need to start answering all of my questions.

How is Jerika other than she is coming home for the summer? How is she doing with her chrones, you told me a month ago that she had to go into the emergency room then I never heard anything about it. How is Jamie with the baby what are they going to name her? Bishop wrote me so I know whats going on in the ward now. How are you guys doing with our hometeaching families?

 Last tuesday Elder Holland came and gave a talk at the weekly tuesday fireside. It was pretty up and down he would be telling us how much everyone loves us the first minute and the next he would be yelling at us about all kinds of different stuff, it was pretty cool. Last night Alex Boyé came and spoke you should look him up. His talk was so cool he talked like a baptist preacher most of the time and he sang and told his cool conversion story. Other than that nothing is really different in the mtc. We have 2 weeks left and so its crunch time but we are still going with the work. Other than couches and postcards in the bookstore we sometimes go back to our rooms and lay on our beds for however long we have, which is usually about 10-20 minutes depending on how fast we eat lunch. So yeah we dont have spare time and when we do have spare time they have something planned to do in that time. Like sundays after church we walk around the temple for a while. Its really a time for friends to meet up with missionaries and for college girls to be dumb and just sit there at the temple looking at us and sometimes a missionary or 2 will be dumb and talk to them. Dont worry our district just walks on by as we all say vile temptress. I was going to ask for a different hoodie but I got a nice nike one thats my size from the free box so im good there.

 Well Darn I've ran out of nacho libre quotes to put in the emails. Oh well, maybe we should pray. Ok nevermind I can still think of some. So yeah thats all I have to say and I've already asked my questions. Just remember to follow the warning labels and stop at stopsigns, stuff like that. Also pictures would be nice I got some developed I will send them to whoever asks or who I think would appreciate them. Yell at Gracie for me.

 Love, your son, who is on a mission, who has red hair, who is your youngest, Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment