DADDY!
Hey dad thanks for writing me. It seems
like everyone else in the world forgot this week. Oh well I guess I will have
more time to look up funny spanish words while Im DOING LAUNDRY. Thats weird
about the heart thingy. How has the weather been. Have YOU BEEN treating my
baby nicely, oh and the 4wheeler too? After the snow stops and you take the
plow off it will still need to be ran once every couple weeks and there is a
plastic thingy that needs to be put back onto the grill of it.
Thats cool about Rocky and Virginia
im a little jealous Nauvoo is such a cool place! Dont you know this womans a
nun? So you guys are reading the Book of Mormon alot more thats cool, how far
along are you? You should really try to get
mom to write me a dearelder some day you should have her answer the questions I
wrote in last weeks email. POR PAVOR.
Anyways, lets see here everything is going good we eat alot and im getting alot better at basketball. I think Im still growing I get growing pains in my legs sometimes but I havent measured yet so I dont know. ***So how is everything around the world going? Im hungry for news, and food right now because we havent had breakfast yet. How is the ward doing?
Any progress on the care package thingy? Im thinking that I might want a pair of my running shoes because my pumas I have are getting pretty worn out.
In the mtc we entertain ourselves by
getting mail, looking at halmark cards in the bookstore and most of all sitting
on couches. I love how missionaries have to be close by especially for bathroom
breaks because that means I can sit on the couches. I always think about
sending people random funny get well cards or sorry for your loss cards or happy
birthday cards because they are so dang funny but then I look at the price and
some of them are like 1 or 2 dollars so I remember how cheap I am so I dont do
it. Other than that we eat lots of food and my weight goes up and down
occasionally by about half a pound. How much weight did jeffrey gain in the
mtc? We are going to the temple today maybe we will see the phantom jogger. Thats a girl who stands in
the field between the mtc and the temple and pretends to be a jogger but really
shes waiting for a boyfriend but she wasnt there last week so he might have
left. Yesterday when we went to
the temple there were tons of people there. Along with all the girls there
waiting for missionary boyfriends there was tons of families with little kids
and some more college girls preying on missionaries but they didnt try to blend
in by wearing church clothes.
Jessica wrote me a dearelder not last week
but the week before and I was going to write her back but I read through the
letter and she said she knows how Im doing because she reads my blog. Is it
really my blog, whats it called? Is it on my website? what letters are put on there, thats
kind of weird?
Well anyways I guess I had better go my
time is going into the negatives. Get that corn out of my face. Take care,
make sure you dont do anything crazy and hurt yourself. Also pet moose and goob
for me and kick gracy, not too hard just hard enough to wake her up maybe more
of a nudge. I'd like to end off by quoting the worlds best talk ever in the
whole world given by Elder Bednar in the mtc Christmas 2011 that I watched for
the second time last night.
"WHO CARES WHAT YOU WANT! ITS NOT ABOUT
YOU!" (wham, slap to the face)
Love, your mexican son, Elder
Don Jacob Morreno
No comments:
Post a Comment