Monday, February 20, 2012

February 20, 2012

Anyways I had a good week they go by fast and slow at the same time its a little weird. I havent gotten sick yet so thats good I guess. Get that corn out of my face! Theres not too much to write about, and I used to write in my journal every day but now I only write if something significant happened. I gave my companion a cool bloody nose while playing basketball the other day that was kindof cool. I like basketball at the mtc because alot of people that dont normally play basketball play basketball and I realized I have really lanky arms and I like it. I think if Ive learned anything from the mtc its how to speak spanish and how to shoot a jumpshot right so thats good but no one plays basketball in mexico so that sucks.

Oh yeah about the visas, you should stop reading blogs about them or even worrying about them. This happens every year because the guy who runs the consulate in salt lake takes a month long vacation every year around this time and he always gets behind. So I might get assigned to texas or california or vegas or south salt lake, but most likely if I dont get my visa ontime I will probaly just stay in the mtc until i get one.

So if you havent sent that care package thingy yet theres a couple things I would like you to send. I told Jaliz about a cd that I wanted her to make you will have to talk to her about that and also that lord of the rings cd thats in my room that I got from grandmas house. Jeffreys cd collection is pretty weird. I think the 2 best songs are celene dion singing "wherever you are" from the titanic soundtrack and an efy girl singing how shes not going to be your typical girl. That last one is kindof catchy but I really would like some more better stuff.

(please answer the following questions por pavor)********So how is everyone doing? Ive heard from some of my siblings but whats going on with the rest. You told me about jerikas crohns how is she doing with that? How is Janelle and Nick doing? What happened to Jamie and Pila and their kids I feel like they have fallen off the map or something because I havent heard about them or from them since Ive been here. How is Amy Hunts new baby doing, is he doing better? Hows our ward doing? And extended family?********(thankyou for your time)

I love you guys make me proud, love, Jake

PS a family picture would be nice. I only have pictures of tegan and paxton right now so elders think thats my only family.

PS#2 
Nacho: Remember that time when the crowd was cheering my name and I used my strength to rip my blouse...

Stephen: Yeah, and then you got knocked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment