Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Dear Hamberlin Family,
Thanks for the pictures and CD!  I put it in and listened to it as soon as I saw it!  You know me and my way of saving so most of the candy will wait to be eaten in the field when I can't handle the other food.  But feel free to keep sending goodies cause I have lost 3 pounds here.  I guess the all you can eat cereal and chocolate milk on top of regular meals aren't enough to keep me going.
Weird that Paxton is having dreams about me but I guess its cool.  Also weird that you guys started a blog.  I can't send pictures home cause the computers won't recognize USB drives, but don't worry I am taking plenty of funny pictures.
The language is going great but during study time we get off topic quite a bit.  We got a great district full of cool elders.  There are 9 of us but 2 are leaving for the Peru MTC in a week or so.
So yeah, everything is great here its a lot like college except more studying and none of the bad stuff, well at least most of it.  In Jeffrey's missionary CD collection was the soundtrack off titanic so we rok out to celene dion singing where ever you are.  Sometimes, but it would be crazy, if I cuold get the Nacho Libre soundtrack so we could get more in tune with our Mexican side.
Anything crazy going on in the world?  Well I better go I have to adjust the volume on the cd player a good song came on!
I Love You Guys!
Love, Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment