Hey!
Ok I will start out by answering all your questions I guess...Yes I did get
that letter with my drivers liscence. Im doing good. The language is coming
write along (Tengo que quitar su perro). I do like my companion and I also like
my other companion. Yeah there is but I will talk about that later. Visas not
yet. A load of mexican missionaries who are supposed to leave havent gotten
theirs but I heard it was because the consulates took a couple month vacation or
something so hopefully we will get ours intime and if not oh well. No, most
people gain weight in the MTC but I guess Im the exception even though I have at
least -1 glass of chocolate milk, 2 cookies (donut for breakfast), and a bowl of
marshmellow mateys- every meal.
I would like it if you sent a dear elder before sunday because as you probably figured out I am emailing
every monday around 7-7:30. Dont
send a dear elder sunday night
because I wont get it till monday
afternoon which will be too late.
Anyways, this week has been pretty good. This morning our noisy neighbors left for Chili and there
was tons of stuff in the free box so I got a bunch of envelopes (a lot of them
already had stamps on them) and a small battery alarm clock. I love the free
box it makes me happy.
On our second day at the mtc we get "investigators" that we have to teach
in spanish a couple times a week. Our 2 teachers are the investigators and they
pretend to be an investigator that they taught on their mission. Entienden? So
last week we committed on of them to baptism. It was so cool how the lesson
didnt go how we planned on and that made it way better. It was a way different
feeling I got and I cant wait to feel that more when I get out into the
field.
Last night we had a speaker
then movies afterward. The movie afterward was Elder Bednar when he spoke at
the MTC Christmas 2011. It was
pretty much the best talk I have ever heard and probably the best (strongest)
talk in town, maybe even the world.
Anyways, wow I say that word a lot, but yeah grandma asked me what I want
in a care package too. So Ive made a list. Keep in mind that this list is so
important to me future safety and well being:
-Pens (drug pens preferrably)
-Virgin Mary stickers (all sizes and catholic looking)
-Virgin Mary stickers (all sizes and catholic looking)
-Nacho Libre soundtrack
-family pictures
-a couple bags of snickers
-dumb looking ties
-large poster of either Nacho Libre or Christ (we try to quote them both
equally) (I got the idea that that is what I am going to have companions sign)
Along with the stickers and CD the poster might have to be found on the
internet. Have one of my technology literate siblings help with that.
Well anyways I have to go Im getting hungry so I have to go eat some food.
Have a good day and I would like to to end with an uplifting quote from the big
man himself:--->
Stephen: Hey I know someone who can help us!
Nacho: The Lord?
Stephen: NO, he is a water gypsy!
Love, Jake
No comments:
Post a Comment