Monday, May 13, 2013

May 13, 2013

Dear Family,



Well this week went fast just like the others but it wasnt full of stuff like the others.  We enjoyed another trip to Xico to visit a family we have been teaching and I think that this week we have spent way too much money traveling.  Most of our work is in other towns so I guess we have to but we still visit lots of people in Coatepec too.  Ever since the baptism of Lineth 2 Sundays ago we have had lots of people to visit in San Marcos so thats alright with me because the people are really nice there.
 
On mothers day here (the 10th) we decided to do something for a sister in our ward whos kids are at the church school in Mexico City.  We looked at a bunch of flower shops and finally found some flowers that we liked and we had a picture of Jesus printed out for us.  It was great when we walked through her gate we put on a song called "las mañanitas" which they put on at birthday parties, mothers days and stuff like that and it was a surprise.
 
Last night I had a great talk with mom, dad and jeffrey and had a great time.  Last night when we were about to leave from the food to go talk to our families it started to rain really really hard.  We called a taxi and went to the members house that had nice laptops and we were driving along and lightning struck a power pole less than 10 feet away from us.  It was crazy the car shook, sparks flew, it made a really weird noise and we all died.  Just kidding we didnt die nothing happened.  So yeah a good talk with the family and its weird to me that everyone is the same as I left them but I guess thats alright. 
 
Ok well sorry I dont have a lot of stuff to talk about but next week will be more full of news because there are changes so either I will go or my companion will go or we will both stay but nobody knows so we will see what happens.  I love you guys have a great week!

Love, Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment