Well this week has been full of changes. So we had changes wednesday nght and guess what? We were
both leaving! Yes it was so sad we didnt have anytime or any permission to
visit people so we just packed our bags until 4:30am and slept for 2 hours. So
I am right now in a place called Martinez de la Torre. They sent me as zone
leader so oh yes a way new experience for me. The day I left we had a
conference with the new missionaries and I was there then we traveled with the
new missionaries and their trainers. The responsibilities hit me when they
handed me all the tickets and I had to get all the missionaries to the bus
station and when we got their the sisters didnt have tickets because someone
forgot to buy them. We got the problem solved they just came later.
This place is really really hot and really really humid. I sweat more my
first 2 days here than I did in Coatepec my whole 5 months there. Its great
here though theres lots of great members and we have a little branch and my area
is small and has the beach. I will see if I ever go there, I sure hope
so.
My companion is Elder Huaman from Peru but I doesnt look or talk like it.
We are also with another elder so we are in a trio and we are helping him out
but Im not sure exactly why but oh well its fun. Our house is neat because its
a lot bigger than my previous room so that is a huge blessing and an even bigger
blessing is that there is air conditioning in our bedroom so every day when we
get home we turn it on and close the door to that room.
Well I think thats about it so I hope you guys stay safe and sound and I
will sure be busy in my new area with my new assignment. Thanks so much for the
pictures and letter and im glad to see a picture of my neice mailani. I love
you guys!
Love, Elder Brown
No comments:
Post a Comment